The College library is well equipped with numerous latest text books, reference books, general books and periodicals. It is kept open for the benefit of all the students from 8 am to 3 pm.
The material in the library include about 18474 Volumes of books on 11782 Titles and 048 magazines and periodicals.
Library Rules :
- Books from “The home lending section” will be issued to the students of the college once in a week.
- “Poor Students lending library” lends set of books on a long term (for semester basis to the deserving students).
- Books will be issued only on presentation of the Identity Card & Borrower’s Card.
- The students are required to possess their identity card while entering into the Library.
- A fine of Re. 1/-per day per volume will be charged for the books returned after the due date.
- Students are supposed to return all the books at the time of collecting their Hall Tickets.
- During the examination the library is kept open from 8 am to 6 pm.
The library provides the following facilities :
* OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue)
* Digital Library initiatives
* Book Bank facilities for students & Staff members