FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
- The administrative staff must maintain high standards of honesty, punctuality and professional ethics
- They should work within the institutional policies, practices, to satisfy the vision and mission of the institute
- They should be properly aware of the duties, responsibilities and limitations of their posts. They should properly study the pros and cons of the work so that they could facilitate the requirements of the teaching staff, general administration and students.
- The staff should cooperate and collaborate with colleagues and external agencies, necessary to support the development of the college.
- The administrative staff should maintain the decorum, dignity and curtsy in their speech and behavior. They should imbibe skill of tactful communication. They should follow the maxims of cooperation and politeness in their verbal and non -verbal communication.
- Administrative staff should act in a professional and congenial manner towards colleagues, irrespective of their related position, gender or status within the institutional hierarchy.
- The administrative staff should maintain harmonious relations with other staff and students
- The administrative staff should maintain confidentiality in conduct of examination and any other policy related information, unless asked to reveal by the institutional authority.
- The administrative staff must strictly follow directions and instructions of the authority. It should constructively contribute towards the development of college and students. It should maintain sanctity of academic environment.
- The administrative staff should properly maintain records of respective portfolio.
- The administrative staff should make effort for the continuous development through training programme, workshops and skill development activities.
- The administrative staff should respect and maintain the hierarchy in the administration. They should be sensitive in following the norms of protocol in the institute.
- All the administrative staff maintain integrity and fairness in all activities. they should exercise self-discipline, restrain at all times and deal positively with staff, students and public.
- The administrative staff should strictly avoid divulge official secrets, mutilate, expunge, conceal, alter of forge official documents of receipts. They must not intercept or misappropriate college resources.
- They should avoid spending time on social networking site during the working hours &should not waste office time for personal reasons.
- They should remain away from party politics
- They should assign proper time limit for completing usual requirements of the students. They should also display the tentative time required and the due procedures of receiving varied documents.
- They should avoid procrastination of the daily office work. They should adopt the zero pending files policy. They should keep pro-active and speculative working strategies.
- The office staff should not indulge in any form of addiction during the office hours
- They should not remain absent from duty without official approval or approved leave.
- They should make judicious use of e-resources and electricity, provided impetus for office automation and inculcate paper free practices in order to make in more eco friendly
- Be present at the college and be available full-time and shall work in such capacity and
at such place as he/she may be so directed from time to time.
- Follow by the provisions of the Act, Statutes, Standard Code, Ordinances, Regulations,
and Rules and guidelines and decisions of the Govt. of Karnataka, Department of
- Collegiate Education and other concerned authorities.
- Ensure the smooth conduct of the student’s admission, examination issues and college/institution and administration activities.
- Abide and obey all orders and instructions which may from time to time be given to him/her.
- At all time maintain absolute integrity and honesty, show dedication to duty and shall avoid unnecessary action which will lead to unbecoming of an employee of the College.
- Extend utmost courtesy and attention to all persons with whom he has to deal in the sphere of his duties. He shall work hard to promote the interest of the College and well being of the students.
FOR THE PRINCIPAL
FOR THE TEACHER