We commit to core values stated by the NAAC
- Contributing to National Development
- Fostering Global Competencies among students
- Inculcating a value system among students
- Promoting the use of technology
- Quest for excellence
Apart from these we have framed following Core Values of the College
- We will Support the mission and vision of the College.
- Focus on student and stakeholder needs.
- Respond to the changing needs of our students in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and improve programs, services and systems.
- We recognize the expertise of all members and encourage Individual contribution.
- Each person is treated with respect and dignity in all situations.
- The College expects every stakeholder to nurture this quality both in the personal and social dimensions.
- We strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
- Encourage creativity and innovation.
- Encourage interdepartmental collaboration.
- We will take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
- Establish and communicate clearly defined and expressed goals and objectives.
- Ensure our work adds value to the College
- Invites everyone to enjoy the nectar of knowledge from the same fountain.
- We will employ a college workforce that reflects the community we serve.
- Ensure fair and equal access for all.
- Recognize, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity.
- Provide educational experiences that promote a greater appreciation for diversity.
- Implement learning activities that integrate diversity topics in the classroom.